Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 22, 2010

Answering the questions asked of us

What can he do?
>More time on the projects. Like all art photography cannot be forced and I felt that some of the photos I took were forced and had almost no thought to them; other than I need to get this project done on time. Also, not having photoshop at home makes it essentially difficult to work on editing the photos anywhere outside of class.
>Let the students have a free choice project. Let their true photographic skill show through by letting them decide subject matter and topic. (ex. landscape, spontaneous, etc)   Like all art photography cannot be forced. 
>If they took the photo then it should be valid. I know you allow students to use only two photos they took in the past for their projects, but they should be able to use any number of past photos. Those photos are still their work and were taken by them and should be able to be used. 

What can I do?
>Improve time management

What has been successful?
>I like the idea of the blog

Still to do:
>Tilt Shift
>Depth of Field
>Perspective
>Urban Decay

Finally, I want to know where these ubersuper-wrinkly people exist. I have seen them in many photos, but never in life. 


No comments:

Post a Comment